Putting customers first is our foremost priority. It guides our efforts to become the most recommended company in the markets we serve. As part of this, we are committed to:
- ensuring that our products and services are accessible to all our customers;
- meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner;
- ensuring our customer service policies and processes respect and promote the dignity and independence of all customers;
- promoting the values of diversity and inclusiveness among our employees; and
- supporting a work environment where all individuals, including those with varying abilities, are treated with dignity and respect.
Legal Obligations and Standards
As an Ontario-based company we have legal obligations to address accessibility issues, as well as standards we aspire to. The sources of these legal obligations and standards include:
- the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”);
- web-related standards, including the Government of Canada’s standards on Web Accessibility and Web Usability, and the World Wide Web Consortium’s WCAG 2.0, level AA standard.
Campeau Photo’s Accessibility Strategy and Multi-year Accessibility Plan
In accordance with AODA, we have and are putting into place appropriate strategies to meet the needs of people with all levels of ability. These strategies include:
- providing accessible websites and web content;
- communicating with customers with varying abilities in ways that best meet their needs;
- enabling persons with disabilities who use assistive devices or who are accompanied by or receiving help from a service animal or support person to obtain, use or benefit from Campeau Photo’s goods and services;
- incorporating accessibility criteria and features when procuring goods and services;
- providing an inclusive and accessible workplace;
- providing accessibility training to its employees; and
- meeting these commitments in a timely manner.
Note that this document and plan will be updated on an ongoing basis.